ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:06:34 -0400
Someone on another list has a brilliant tag line, which says,
"A discussion is an exchange of knowledge, but an argument is
an exchange of ignorance."  I respectfully submit that, so long
as a discussion is friendly, informative, helpful, and beneficial,
it should be permitted; but if it is perceived as malicious and
harmful, it should be terminated.
April's Dave in Ohio
 2 Timothy 4:2 - Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.