ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:33:46 -0500
Thanks, Julie, I do appreciate it so very much.

I have to tell Mom that I am going to Oregon, but not until it is the
right time, and I pray for God's wisdom as to when I should tell Mom.
I do not wantt to tell her on a bad day.

She will start a new chemo tomorrow, if she is feeling up to it.
She's having more bad days than good ones.

Thank you all for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson