ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:17:20 +0100
Yeah, I read a book about praying for those who hurt us and actually started
to put it into practise.  I soon found I couldn't pray much before . . .
well, um!  Anyway, the more I prayed, the more I found I could pray and then
God did something very wonderful for me and gave me such an overwhelming
sense of real bowels of mercy for this one that I couldn't look at her the
same way again.  My heart breaks for her many times, but I'm able to want
hertruly blessed and happy!  Oh, I'm talking about my sister and so far
she's not blessed and not truly happy either.  She isn't a Christian and has
just gone through a messy divorce.  She chooses never to contact me at all
and I hear only very very occasionally via my brother.

Now, who wants to join me in praying for her?

--
Carol