ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:55:18 -0500
Hey there Phil,

Man, you are the biggestststststststststst
helplplplplplplplplplplplplplp.  I don't know where you come up with
suchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchch help, but, I hope I
never get in a jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajam!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehehehehehehehehehaahaahahehihohuhiuhoihiaheuhaehehehehehehehehehehe!
(big grin)

Luv in Daddy Jesus,

Mari