ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:37:45 +0100
Dearest Rhonda,

I sure can identify with you and Ben right now, though I am not in the
position you both are, in the same way.  Sometimes it's just so hard to keep
going and looks much easier to give up;  but God knows it's not over until
it's over with us and He has more to do with and for Ben and yourself and
has more time and experiences for you to share together.  Keep close to Him
and to each other and I am asking Him that you will both find there's more
to enjoy!

I'll sure be praying on and you keep talking to us all.  We're here for you.

--
Carol