ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 23:23:52 -0400
Thank you Ned!!
The last two times Ben has had experience with a hospital have not been very
positive, both times he was in about a month at a time!  He doesn't really
think this will make him feel much better, but I do.  It's a lot to bet used
to, the loss in sight, and knowing one must do dialysis three days a week
until a transplant is found!! I think a lot of it has to do with Ben not
feeling he has a purpose, what's that verse that says  for lack of vision
the people  perish...not having a purpose or feeling one h as one can leave
one with out hope, with out a vision for the future!!!
Rhonda