ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:49:29 -0400
Thanks Kathy and all!! I tell Ben I need him and I do, my needing him has
nothing to do with wether or not he drives, wehter or not he is on dialysis,
he is a part of me, and I want him here with me.
Ben likes to play the trumpet, he was a music major, when he was in college,
he didn't finish, but he finally bought a nice trmpet about a year ago, it's
beautiful he just hasn't felt like playing much.  In spite of the years, he
can still play, music seems to make him feel better, I'm praying that the
dialysis will make him feel better and he will play again, music can bring
him joy, and others too maybe one day.