ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 00:14:11 -0600
this happened just hours ago, I believe.

A friend of mine, who is 29 years old but has the mind of a 3-year-old and
teenager at the same time, was listening to Christian music that was being
recorded for her in her room.  As one song was playing, she placed one hand
on her heart and held the other toward the ceiling.  Using sign language,
she told her sister that Jesus was in her heart, and He was up there, then
began to cry.  Later she came out, and she and I hugged for an unusually
long moment.  It was not until after the hug that I was told what had
happened.

Sharon