ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:53:17 -0500
Hi Karen:

A few of my "helpers" curse too.  If I get seriously depressed, the
air turns blue.  Afterwards, I feel so ashamed, like I'm not a "good
Christian".  I know how it feels to hear language come out of you
that mortifies you.

My problem is that, this language is all I heard growing up, and,
such language it was too.

LOVE IS DADDY JESUS,

Mari