ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:44:05 -0500
Hi there Brad.  I have been off of this thing for a long time, and
so, I appologize in advance for any strange things like too many
blank lines and the like.

I totally agree with what you wrote.  There is more violence and fowl
language now than in all of those you mentioned.  Why, South Park is
absolutely horrid, and, just take a quick look at Pokymon, or however
one spells the disgusting thing.

Love and blessings,

Mari