ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:32:16 -0500
Hey Virgie!

You can come see me in my apartment building in Milwaukee, and
MariJean lives right next door. My couch opens up into a sleeper, and
if you want, I'll even turn on the TV for you. I'm sorry, I don't
drink coffee, just iced tea. Now Mari has something she'd like to say.

All right Guys!

I have accidents in the house all the time, but that's what pull-ups
and chux pads are for! I sing the song, "Mommy wow! I'm a big kid now!"

As for coffee, I have something called Buzz Worthy that will make you
grow hair between your toes. I guarantee that after two or three cups
of that, you'll have insomnia for days! It's mighty powerful stuff!
Closest to home-brew I'll ever make! But then again, I do brew it at
home!  HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOVE IN DADDY JESUS AND GOD'S MANY, MANY BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry and Mari.