ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:35:19 -0400
Reva,
She has finally said I can come to her house and I can bring Hoshi but in
the next breath she says something like you know how I feel about dogs.  I
have explained that Hoshi is well trained, she doesn't have accidents in the
house, and she doesn't get into the trash, in fact, her house manners are
impecable.  You just have to know my sister.  She is a wonderful person but
compassion and understanding passed her by like a fast freight train going
south.  She has a heart of gold and will do anything she can to help you.
She is inflexible.
Virgie and Hoshi