ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:51:35 -0600
Karen,

I am beginning to wonder a little about you and lightning.  Just keep the
list informed to where you are so we can stay a couple of states away.  Jack
Van Impe is quite the man of God.  I went to one of his citywide crusades
once many years ago.  I had to leave half way through the week because I was
traveling and preaching in other churches at the time but Sandy got to meet
his wife after one of the services.  I don't like his TV program as much
these days because it has gotten to be so showmanship oriented but his
knowledge of the Word is nothing short than remarkable.

Phil.