ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 15:14:36 -0700
hi ned and Carol,
I would send you the link but I am having trouble selecting and copyying it
from my favorites.  Carol, this room which ned has is just something that
two or more people get on by a pre-arranged time.
I'll try to find that link and send it offlist.
Vinny
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carol Pearson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT ROOMS

Ned,

I'd love to do something like this.  Perhaps Vinny??? you could send me
details of the chat room.

Who do I contact to join anyway?

Please pray that my helth is soon OK to do something in order to reach folk
who need/want prayer.  As some know, I worked regularly on a Christian
Helpline for four and a half years and want to get back to something, but
maybe more specifically blind folk and prayer with them.

If anyone wants to meet me and chat with me, let me know.

Love:

--
Carol