ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 22:08:19 -0500
Question. I recieved a confirmation of my user name and password the other
day. I assumed they shut Web Braille down and then opened it back up thus
prompting the resending of the user information. I can log into Web
Braille  and view links to magazines and etc. however you can't download
the BRF files. You can view them live but they are just code and gable. I
have two questions.

1. Is Web Brille then currently down and I'll need to write a nasty-gram
to the director of NLS and carbon copy my state representatives in DC?

2. And is there anyway to view the books or magazines on-line live without
that garb?

Brad