From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:18:06 -0400

CHECK ITEMS IN THE STORE WHILE YOU SHOP

Clan Thompson - Our Celiac SmartList software is now available for WINDOWS MOBILE/POCKET PCs.

Our food SmartList contains information on approximately 5,426 items...all checked directly with the manufacturer.

In fact, our software is the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED information on the gluten status of foods and other products. We report what manufacturers say - so you don't have to guess what's in the food you eat...and we include contact info with each entry in case you wish to contact manufacturers yourself.

Minimum Requirements: Your Pocket PC must have .NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP3 Redistributable or above and have an arm processor. (If you don't have .NET Compact on your Pocket PC, you can download it for free from a link on our Product page.)

Two versions are available: one for Pocket PCs with a 240 x 320 screen and one for Pocket PCs with a 480 x 640 screen. Visit our Demo Download page at http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads_demos.php3 to download a FREE DEMO.

CLAN THOMPSON MINI-LIST

These products - and around 5,400 others - can all be found in the Pocket PC SmartList. Subscribe for one year, and get a FREE version of the software for your Windows PC:

Friendly's Frozen Yogurt 56 oz. - Mint Chocolate Chip
Friendly's Premium 56 oz. - Black Raspberry
Litehouse Foods Ranch Dip
Litehouse Foods Homestyle Ranch Dressing
Boost High Protein Drink - Chocolate
Edy's Whole Fruit Fruit Bars - Lemonade
Laura Lynn Mayonnaise 16oz.
Snyder's of Hanover Cheese Twists
Price Chopper Instant Chocolate Drink Mix
Coyote Joe's Salsa (all varieties)
Cattlemen's Barbecue Sauces (Classic - Authentic Smokehouse)
French's Deli Brown Mustard
Shamrock Farms Cafe Mocha
Albertson's Non-Dairy Creamer
Safeway Corned Beef Hash
Select Steak Sauce
Ghirardelli Mint Chocolate Drops
Wegmans Cranberry Juice Cocktail
McCain French Fries (straight and crinkle cut)
The Club Cocktails - Margarita
Wrigley Gums (spearmint - doublemint - Freedent)