From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 22:36:20 -0500

Hello-

February is one of our favorite months. Basketball games, skiing, sledding
(usually), Valentine's Day, and lots of indoor activities and projects.

And a great time of year for pizza.

We'd like to remind you that you can pick up a case of our very easy to
make Pizza Crust Mix to have on hand for a special price $26.99 a case (6
bags). Use Coupon Code FEBZA. It browns. It's crunchy (if you want it to
be). It folds. It needs no kneading, rolling, rising or any of that stuff.
The instructions are basically: Mix. Spread in Pan. Bake. You don't even
need to wait a half an hour.

Our other products are available too. You can check out our Brownie Mix,
our new and strong selling Pancake Mix, and our Cookie Blend flour.

Our list of retailers is growing and we plan on adding many more in the
coming months. To check out the list go to
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Also, our Brownie Mix and Pizza Crust Mix have obtained Kof-K kosher
certification. (Pancake Mix will be certified soon). Contact us for more
information: http://www.gfnfoods.com/contact.htm

Thank you for your continued support and enjoy your month! Visit us at
www.gfnfoods.com and remember the Coupon Code FEBZA.

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com