ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:36:24 -0000
Chris,

So you're saying the package wasn't delivered but your Dad signed for you?
Doesn't make all that much sense to me.

Anyway, you can't really do anything if they didn't deliver the package, I
guess, except to draw UPS attention to the fact that somewhere on their
records they have your name but written in his handwriting.  (  Was he just
doing this to prove he could use your signature or what?  Actually, we do
that sometimes when it's difficult for us to sign something and the postman
offers to sign that we've had it . . ..)

I pray for you, Chris, that first you will be calm and ask the Lord for His
direction.  The rest should be easy!  <SMILE>

--
Carol