ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:45:51 -0700
7bit
Thanks, Vicki!

I hope he does take a chill pill! I might have to explaine things to him if
he says anything else!
The apartment manager here is actually a real pleasure to work with so, I
was rather caught off guard when she came to tell me about it! I felt like I
didn't handle the conversation very respectfully, so I went to her later and
apologized for my attitude! She was very gracious about it ! As for me, the
best part was how much better I felt afterward. She told me that she has to
follow up any complaints, which meant coming to me about it. She is
perfectly satisfied with my cleaning habits regarding Vignette.
Blessings!
Sheila and Vinnie