ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:56:13 +0100
Hi Kathy,

You have me concerned now about Matt and I feel a big burden to
pray for you all.  I suppose that's why it's hot here and I don't
want to pray anyway.  <BB>

Please keep us posted.  We certainly have a watch around the
clock with our various sleepless ones so have no fear, there will
definitely be someone reading and praying just as soon as you
call.

Be assured, you have big priority tonight and I know God is doing
much more than just looking in on you all!  May He keep you all
in His love and peace, even if you're all separated and don't
know about the others tonight!

In His love:

Carol

on.

>Now for the kicker.  Liz and Greg are halfway to Portland where
Liz's
>flight is to take off tomorrow.  I just got a call that her
flight
>has been cancelled.  So much for Delta reliability.  Now, she's
>flying out tomorrow evening, which means that Greg can't see her
>off.  The pastor in Portland that they were supposed to be
staying
>with tonight has agreed to see her off for us, but it just isn't
the
>same.  Now, I have no clue if Greg will try to come back home
tonight
>and get to work at the right time, or start back early tomorrow
extra
>early.  Just once, I'd like things to go as planned.  I know that
I'm