ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:07:26 -0400
Hi Guys,
Well, I don't have much in the way of details, but Matt called Greg
yesterday on his cell phone to tell him that he had been fired.  We
have no idea why.  Someone from the camp where he was working had
accidently called our house last week and I asked her how Matt was
doing and was told, "GREAT!"  We know nothing.  Worst of all, we have
no idea where he is or what is going on.  He hasn't placed any follow
up calls.  Please pray that we will know more soon.  Also, today is
our lunch with Chris, so, hopefully, I'll be able to share more there
soon as well.  Liz is all packed, but she still hasn't played around
with that metronome!  I must confess that, last night, I joined the
no sleep crowd.  I spent a lot of the night sitting up and praying
for the kids and praying that Matt would call.  Someone remind me,
why did I have kids again?  Surely, it wasn't for the health   of my stomach.
Kathy