ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:30:16 -0400
Hi Reeva,

Thanks so much for writing and for praying.

Yes, I'm so glad it got solved quickly. I'm also in a small town.
There are a few blind people here, but not very many.

I've been going to write to you, but just haven't done it yet.

I'm trying to get use to this loving little squeezable keyboard. lol.

Thanks to everyone for praying about this situation.

I'll be writing more about my Mom later.

Thanks.

Love and Blessings,

pat Ferguson