ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:15:01 -0500
Oh Phil!

That's so swee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-eet! I had a rubber knife,
too, and I also had a pop gun, but the best toy of all was a rubber
fishie that you could open up. I would love to have another one of
those. My dad gave it to me when I was about four. I think it was a salmon.

LOVE IN DADDY JESUS,
Mari.