ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:17:44 -0600
On this topic.
I think the bible actually tells us that it is not good to be leagalistic.
I believe leagalistic means sticking strictly to the rules.
This is why there is a balance of law and order in secular society.
I think it more important that Ronda's daughter learn responsibility and
family values than there should be worrey over what is strictly lawful in
society or on the books.
She could travel back roads if necessary.
I don't think we are talking about a dangerous situation here.
She's not in pink spraied hair screamming down the avenue with 18 kids in a
2 seater car filled with pot smoke.
I think people are getting to caught up in their own insecurities linked to
their disabilities here.
The old adam and eav thing.
Don't help me, I'll figure it out myself and do it all my self I don't need
you!

Matt