ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:40:38 -0600
Paul,

Before I'd do that, I'd check the legality of a learner's permit. Here in
Wisconsin and in Texas you need a licensed driver in the car. If they asked
about Rhonda's license or in protestin git, they call in the officer as
they normally do, and he sees Rhonda with her guide dog, that might not be
good, they may be looking at a larger ticket? If it is legal to have a
non-licensed driver in the car alone, then that might be something to
consider. It is a tough thing. When I lived in Texas my daughter had a
learner's permit and I needed her to drive me somewhere as I had no other
ride and we did  I wouldn't recommend it as a practice, but their are times
when one must do what one must do? Probably not perfect in thought, but
what does one do when you are up against two hard spots and it seems to be
raining out.

Brad