Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:37:51 -0500
Subject:
From:

Have these hot days of summer got you thinking about a refreshingly cool fall vacation?  Treetops Suite is the perfect destination for a visit to New England and the Boston area.  We are located close to a local 'T'stop, Boston's subway system, so you can enjoy Boston without a car and can return home at night to a quiet and relaxing location, quite literally up in the treetops.  If a New England visit to enjoy our fall color is more to your liking.  Treetops Suite can offer an easy beginning and ending point (the route from us to the airport does NOT go through Boston's Big Dig or as we now call it our headache) for your trip.  Or you could use Treetops as your home base and take day trips to the Berkshires or the southern areas of Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont.

We are just a few miles from a fabulous natural food store (the Natural Food Exchange in Stoneham) with an enormous selection of gluten-free goodies.  Our continental breakfast includes fruit, juices, coffee/tea, and gluten-free cereal and baked goods.

Give a call or drop a note and we can help you plan your Boston or New England visit!

Treetops Suite
www.treetopsboston.com
781-321-2888