From:
Mermaid Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:23:16 -0700
Wonderful!!!  Congratulations on your little Sofia's birth.  Nothing like a home birth, eh?
  Love & Peace
  Lillian

Camille <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hey All,

On April 13, after 38 weeks and 2 days of an easy pregnancy, I gave
birth to a 6 lb 15 oz baby girl at home attended by a midwife, her 2
assistants, and my hubbie. It was a relatively easy labor and delivery
(except for the back labor, ooooooh that's the worst!), which lasted
19 hours. We named her Sofia Catherine.

I really think Ray Audette was right. I am convinced this diet was a
major factor in the really easy and healthy pregnancy and delivery
that I had. My recovery was quick, I had very little soreness, and not
much bleeding. The baby was super pink and healthy (Apgar of 9! woo
hoo). Her little cord fell off in 4 days. I've had no problems with
milk supply.

Evidently, any ketones I may have been spilling were not an issue.

Here are some pics and commentary by the daddy:
http://runciter.typepad.com/beingtoml/2006/04/be_afraid_be_ve.html

Now I just have to continue keeping my diet clean while I am breast
feeding so perhaps Sofia won't have the allergy issues that I've had.
That's my goal now.

Camille

--
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

Lillian Alicia
"I Make Milk. What's YOUR Super Power?"