AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 01:00:40 -0400

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Hey everybody,
It's official, I've got a new spot to play, so come check out the tropical vibes of Jolly Bob's on Willy Street to enjoy the sultry variedad of African and Latin beats that only DJ Laurie can provide... It's been a long time, and this is my new regular gig, at least once a month if y'all come out, hopefully more......

so bring some friends and come check out DJ Laurie, Friday, July 7 at Jolly Bob's, 1210 Williamson Street. 10:30 p.m.
 Paz,
DJ Laurie
Host of "PanAfrica"
Saturdays 2-4 p.m. on WORT 89.9FM