From:
Thomas S Sandborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:11:00 -0800
I have an older Cannon MT4500 computer that I would like to rehab for my
daughter. It has a 486 Cyrix DX2-50 chip on it with 4 megs onboard, with
spaces for 2  72 pin mem chips, and empty cache slots. Proprietary all
the way. Does anyone have any info on the mobo on this machine?  Such as,
what voltage does the socket support (switchable, hopefully?), and what
memory chip configuration does it take. I have a AMD 133 chip I can throw
at it if the voltage is right. Any info would be appreciated. As usual,
any part made six moths ago is disavowed by the maufacturer. ("Uh gee
that is a relic, I don't think we have anything on that, and we don't
support that anymore"). What I'm trying to say is no help from Cannon.
  TIA       Tom Sandborn

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]