Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:11:56 -0400
Brenda, a tip:
Many with heart rhythm disturbances reduce and even eliminate most of
them by "supplementing" their diet with potassium gluconate (powder, NOW
brand), magnesium chelate (Albion process), and taurine - the big three.
These people are all carbohydrate eaters, many of them "modified" paleo
AKA cheaters.
Zero carb/pemmican eaters don't supplement them because they are all
present in balanced form in raw meat, and bio-available IN THE ABSENCE
OF CARBOHYDRATES.

I've tested a supplement on myself and found that I have a
potassium-wasting body; this is an [b]inevitable[/b] part of
carbohydrate metabolism. For me, as I have psvt, and it is caused by
deficiency - mostly potassium.

AFAIK you are probably in the same boat. The only way I know to prove it
is to test the proposition by doing a pemmican-only diet, which is after
all the strictest paleo diet.

William