From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:00:17 -0400
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:17 Adrienne Smith wrote:

>My shins are so dry and flaky no matter what I do.
>I eat lots of fat, drink
>plenty of water -- what gives?

At last - a problem that's easy to fix, with a Paleo solution!

Get rid of your doona/quilt, replace it with sheet and blankets,
turn down your air conditioning (doonas and air-conditioning
are non-paleo, of course) and sleep cool at night; especially
allow your legs to stay cool.

For all the details see:

"Skin Fitness: Safe and healthy skin care" by Hugh Molloy
and Garry Egger. (Allen and Unwin, 2008).

It's not explicitly a palaeo book, but that's how it works
out.

Keith