From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:54:48 -0700
All righty, here's what I had today:

Some raw grassfed beef cut up and dipped in beaten raw egg (home
grown), and a swig of salmon oil.

Black tea with raw cream

An orange and a little watermelon

Another cup of tea

A salad of mixed baby greens, celery, avocado, red onion, raw blue
cheese, pecans, olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Very lightly broiled chicken, raw, essentially, and nice and fatty

another orange

My drinking water is filtered and spun to oxygenate and provide
minerals (Nikken Pimag Optimizer)

I, too, do much better on a high fat diet. I do make obvious
concessions as to Paleoness, but not, in my mind, as serious as they
might be. I find myself moving more towards all raw all the time,
these days.

ginny