From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:43:09 +0100
I enter my food into fitday.com some days and here is an example of one day,
percentages and grams:

protein   97 grams   31%
fat         92 grams   66%
carbs    22 grams     4%

Total calories 1294

I used to have a spreadsheet which I put all the calculations into but
obviously I did not have a nice little food database with it like fitday
does. So now I just pick the foods in their list or add my own if I can't
find it and then select what i ate that day.