From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 06:27:22 -0600
I have had several food allergy tests all done by the same company.
Something that struck me as odd is that sesame was on the first one and I
can't remember eating sesame or using sesame oil. It was gone on the second
test and then came back on the third test. We rarely eat out and when we do
eat out I stick to plain chicken or steak with veggies so I don't know where
I would have gotten sesame. The book that comes with the test says to stay
on a 4-day rotation but if I can become intolerant to something I rarely if
at all ate, then what's the point? My doctor did talk about cross-reactives
to airborne allergens. Speaking of those, I thought eliminating grains,
dairy, legumes, and sugar should prevent one from reacting to airborne
allergens?!