From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 23:57:07 -0800
On Jan 2, 2007, at 1:08 AM, Brenda Young wrote:

>     Ginny-girl, you never cease to crack me up, sister!!!  But I've
> got a question totally off this topic.  Hubby gets bouts of high
> blood pressure.  Not often enough, thank goodness, for me to
> remember what to do each time, which is sorta embarrassing.  Each
> time I have to Google the foods he needs to combat it, but thought
> this might be easier.  Asking you guys.  When I give him the right
> foods, he's fine within a day or two.  Sooooo....asking here
> instead of Googling.  Thanks, guys.

Shoot, I don't know how to stop a bout in its tracks! But I'll bet
that some of these foods would be good for him long term. If you fed
them all the time you wouldn't have to remember what they were...
I'll also bet he'd be fine on Paleo, or even modified Paleo. How
about some Rescue Remedy?

Of course, the high BP is a symptom of some deeper discontent, and
you'd be wise to look into it before it becomes irreversibly
pathological.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!