"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:54:41 -0500
Hi List,

I was looking through the archives for posts on fiber but didn't really find
what I was looking for. About 5 weeks ago I decided to add more fruit to my
diet which I had been avoiding due to high blood candida levels. I also
added some other starchy veggies and some days lentils which I know are not
paleo. Overall I thought my candida symptoms got worse and that the fruit
set off sugar cravings. However, I noticed that my bowel movements greatly
improved. I would have a bowel movement as soon as I got up without drinking
or eating anything and most days I would have bowel movements throughout the
day. Last week I decided to cut fruit again due to the sugar to see if it
would help with the candida symptoms and now my bowel movements are lacking
again. If I add more veggies to come up to about 30 grams of fiber, it's
just too much bulk and I feel bloated.

How do you all get around the fiber issue or having more regular bowel
movements? I would love to eat more fruit but not if it will make the
candida worse. I am also still chelating heavy metals and supposedly candida
acts up more during chelation so I want to be extra careful.

Thanks,
Kristina