From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 18:49:43 +0100
My mum has asked me to look into gout because she knows someone who
has been in bed the last few days suffering from it.  Apparently
she's told his wife I believe illness is usually the result of
something you're eating.  My reply to that is, yes, but he probably
won't like the things I will say not to eat.

I thought I'd check first though- has anyone here suffered from gout
that improved eating paleo?  My only recommendation to him would be
go strict paleo for 2 weeks - 1 month, and if he improves then re-
introduce modern junk (bread, then milk, then beans, then sugar
probably) until he gets ill again.

Any thoughts?  I've searched the archives but can't see much on gout.

Thanks
Ashley