Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 22:37:01 -0400
For the past few days, I have been eating fat from organic pasture raised
beef that was finished on barley and rice. Suddenly, I have had stomach
cramps, tiredness/yawning, moodiness, and a skin breakout like I havn't had
in ages. Everything else in my diet is exactly the same. Usually the fat I
get is 100% grassfed and I am always OK with that. The last time I had fat
from an animal that was fed grain was goose, and it also did not feel good
to me. I have heard that "toxins" are stored in fat. Does this happen to
anyone else that is very sensitive to gluten and has eaten fat from an
animal that has been fed such grains? I wonder if there are gluten proteins
in the fat of the animal. I am going to stop eating it for a few weeks and
then give it a try again later and see what happens.  Always amazed at how I
do the slightest thing different and something goes out of whack.