From:
Christine Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:39:57 -0400
Hello all,
    I joined a few weeks ago, and I've enjoyed reading the emails I get of
the posts here. I started eating more Paleo, prob about 3 weeks ago. From
the very start, I've not had any trouble. Felt better within a few days
actually. I really feel good when I get enough oil down lol. I use, Olive,
Coconut, and Red Palm. Sometimes macadamia when I can find it. I will
still use butter occasionally. Sometimes I like to claify it, so the milk
solids are takena way, and basically what left is fat. Yummy on brussel
sprouts lol. I still have V8, and occasionally orange juice, so I'm
not "hard Core". I go by how I feel. I haven't lost any "weight" according
to the scale, but my body configuration is changed. I'll be needing to get
out the next size dowwn jeans reallty soon, cause these even with a belt,
just ain't gettin it lol. (Wish I woulda measured early) I figure it this
way, if someone tries to tell me I'm cutting 5, 10, or however many years
off my life, I'de rather feel good, be very productive for a shorter span,
than to spend 5, 10 or longer with chronic ailments that make the last
years a painful struggle. On the flip side of the coin, what if I'm adding
30? lol.( aagghh! better UP the 401k contributions!) I think we were
designed to go way over 100 anyway. My major reason for eating so
different was to cut out as much soy as possible. But they be darn sneaky
as to where they put it in packaged foods, and how it's labeled. *Soy
makes my joints hurt, and PMS terrible! well,,,, at least my pms before
eating this way  :)* Something else I've noticed. Seems my skin heals much
faster now. Anyone else notice that? Sorry to run on so. I've never left a
post here, so please bear with me. I'm trying to get the hang of
this.   :)     Christine