From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:00:00 -0700
I've just entered this List and have found it to be very welcoming and
relaxed. I'm on several other lists, mostly on foreign language teaching,
and this list is pretty free of partisan sniping even though there are
differences in approach.
My issue isn't weight loss, it's blood pressure. I find that when I avoid
the foods that paleos urge us to avoid, my b/p drops down to just a little
over ideal.
Any experience or knowledge concerning this on the list? [log in to unmask]
Pat Barrett