From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:22:09 -0500
I went on the repeater list for the US.  I got a list of the repeaters in Louisiana.  Last night at the Thibodeaux AARC meeting I got a list of repeaters too.   The list from the club has a repeater which is located in Grey.  It has a ccts tone.  I think it is ccts, correct me if I am wrong.  Anyway, I found the repeater on the list at www.ham-shack.com and it doesn't seem to have any info about the tone.  If the tone isn't on the repeater directory on the site how can you find it out?  Or maybe it is there and I just don't know what I am looking for.