From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:00:43 -0700
Hi
    I am not sure about the Icom radios you mentioned having digital voice
or not. It would seem to me that a standardized digital voice mode would be
a great enhancement for the HF spectrum.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com