From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:27:28 -0400
2 meters was open a bit, but it has been, some nights better than others but
when I can see the cape stations direct on packet, I know the band is open.
Not sure about FM radio as I haven't listened to that from here in the house
in probably 4 or 5 years due to the commercials, takes all the fun out of it
for me.