From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:02:20 -0500
Thanks to all of you who helped me understand the cable issue.  I
ordered some rg8x mini coax today and the appropriate connectors too.
It will be here tomorrow.  My hf antenna and my 2 meter antenna go up on
Tuesday.  Now I need something else.  Pray that the tropical storm
doesn't become a hurricane and doesn't inter the Gulf of Mexico.  I test
on Monday and after Katrina they surely won't have a meet9ing on Monday
if this thing makes it into the gulf.  No antenna installation on
Tuesday either.  After the test I wait for the license grant to appear
and then the 2 meter rig can be used.  Echolink too.  Kind of excited
about that.  On Tuesday or Wednesday it's morse code and studying for
the general.  Can't let the icom 751a just sit there now can I.  Anyway,
thanks again.
Gery Gaubert
St. Charles Sheriff's Office Helpdesk Coordinator