From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:32:08 -0400
Tom,

Just open IE.  Go to a home page you prefer by opening it from your browser.

Now, hit alt-t for tools, and o for options.  On the general tab, there will
be an entry to make that page your home page, hit enter on it and your set.

I personally use Yahoo's search feature, because I can find the list of
results right away by hitting L.  But, with the newer versions of Jaws, you
can bookmark a place on the page where the results are shown in Google.  In
my experience, Google and Yahoo's search engines yield similar results.