From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:05:10 -0400
Hi, all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have solved the FRS frequency
entry problem with the TH
F6A.

As it turns out, what I have to do is enter the frequency I want on the
keypad, and then use the tuning knob to "fine tune" things.  It does seem to
work best if the tuning step is set to 12.5 KHZ.

So, if I enter 462.5625 on the keypad, and then click the tuning knob one
click to the right, I'm where I need to be.

Kind of "round about", but it does work.

Obviously, I might need sighted assistance to be sure I'm actually there.

The other thing I'll probably do is put all of the FRS frequencies into
memory channels;  that way, I won't have to worry about anything other than
getting the proper memory channel.

Thanks to all on the list for putting up with the rather long thread on
this, but we finally have it solved.

Vy 73 from Tom behler: KB8TYJ