From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:14:23 -0400
    Hi all:

For what it's worth, on my Dell laptop, since we had to go into the bios and
turn off the touch mouse, my solution is simply to carry a USB mouse in the
laptop computer case, in case a sighted person needs to use the machine. ...
Not the most technologically sophisticated solution, but it works.  HI!  HI!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ