From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:02:57 -0400
Hi Rich, From what you've said, I think that all you lack for a complete
assembly is the little handstrap lanniard.
Try to slide the knob/hub/mount off the rest of the clip.  If it'll separate
into two pieces, and you have the screw with it, all you lack is the
handstrap.
If you have both the knob and the clip and you don't want them, I'll swap
you out of them.
     In terms of the braille_ quickstart, who put it out? Where can I get
one? Thanks, Danny.