From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:36:27 -0700
Hi

    I use DSL and there is no humming and being able to talk on the phone
while you are online is sure a plus! Nothing but good things to say about
DSL over here.

                    God bless,
                    Mark Torgerson
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com