From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:04:40 -0400
Hi.

I just like hearing what other people had to go through and how they
handled the difficulties along the way.  Tells me a lot about the kind of
people that they are, and a bit about their character.

I guess I thought that people join these lists for the same reason that
they get to be hams--to get to know other people and see things from other
points of view.  I personally like to hear about what things were like in
the 1950's and 1960's because I am not old enough to have experienced it
myself, and so I rely on those who did to tell me what it was like back then.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]